Hi all,

I am developing an installer type plugin which installs and configures
an application deployed to a remote repository that needs no local pom
file.  Depending on the local configuration, e.g. which application
version, I need to resolve and download different artifacts, which I
can do.  However some of the artifacts belong to the installation
rather than the application and need to be made available to the
plugin as a runtime dependency, noting that I do not necessarily know
what these dependencies are until I need them.

I assume there is some standard code to add the newly resolved
artifact to the classpath, but have been unable to identify what and
where.

Any pointers gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Dave Mellors ([EMAIL PROTECTED])