The former, and thanks for the link. I'll bring the issue there (if it
hasn't been raised already).

Robert Egan

"Wayne Fay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
16-Aug-2007 11:27 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: manifest classpath

Are you asking about a Maven2 pom configuration entry, or the actual
Class-Path line in your MANIFEST.MF file generated by Maven?

If you're asking about Maven, please file a RFE in JIRA and someone
will take a look at your issue. I'd suggest filing under MJAR:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAR

If you're asking about the MANIFEST.MF file itself, you are welcome to
take this up with Sun and/or the JCP. Until then, the Jar
specification requires that we continue to use the current formatting
of the classpath:
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/jar/jar.html

Wayne