Thanks for you pation but it still doesn't work

I get this for all my classes. I'm using annotations. Worked perfectly when
I was using ant.

org.hibernate.MappingException: Unable to load class declared as <mapping
class="se.digitalsupport.ftc.dto.Customer"/> in the configuration:
        at
org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.parseMappingElement(AnnotationConfiguration.java:545)