Great! This is what I needed to know and it helps me out. Thanks for this info.

Regards,
Mark

Alan D. Salewski wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 03:05:56PM -0400, Mark Eramo spake thus:
Hello,
I have a question. A few of the jars I currently build with Any also produce mdb's (message driven beans). I did not see a plugin for this but was wondering
if anyone has accomplished this with Maven.[...]

We use the maven-ejb-plugin for this. Here's an example snippet for an
MDB subproject's pom.xml:
    <build>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
          <configuration>
            <ejbVersion>2.1</ejbVersion>
            <generateClient>false</generateClient>
            <archive>
              <manifest>
                <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                <classpathPrefix>lib/</classpathPrefix>
              </manifest>
            </archive>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </build>

For more info, check out the site for the maven-ejb-plugin:

    http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin/

HTH,
-Al