OK, I have several dependencies for my jar module like:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.stc</groupId>
            <artifactId>stc</artifactId>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax</groupId>
            <artifactId>jms</artifactId>
        </dependency>

Now, I have an ant task that is called from my ant-run plugin, that needs to
include those dependencies into its jar archive.
So when I hard code the reference in my ant task to the repo location, the
ant task adds them just fine.
But what I want to do, is have the module put those dependencies into
./target/*.jar then have my ant task pick them up from there.

Can someone please help me to achieve this?

--

Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com