From: William Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 23 August 2007 5:10 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Accessing POM properties in a filter

In a resource filter, I can specify tokens like:

token1=${project.version}
token2=${project.properties}

Which when used in a resource file evaluates to:

valueForToken1=1.0-SNAPSHOT
valueForToken2={myProp1=value1, myProp2=value2}

How do I specify a token in the resource filter that resolves to the
value of myProp1?
I've tried all variants (that I can think of) of
${project.properties.myProp1}.

I'm sure there's a way, but I can't find documentation spelling out the
syntax that is required.

William