On 8/24/07, Mike Darretta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've tried all maven versions from 2.0.3 through 2.0.7. 2.0.6 and 7
> failed to build at all. 2.0.3-5 built but my EJBs failed to deploy. I
> get this error message:
>
> javax.ejb.EJBException: RuntimeException; CausedByException is:
>          createBeanClassInstanceCommand == null

It's less likely to be the version of Maven (which you didn't change)
than one of the plugins that auto-updated.

Unless you are specifying <version> for every plugin, Maven will grab
the latest plugin release when run with -U or if it can't find the
plugin in your local repo.

Can you get on irc? It's #maven on irc.codehaus.org, and there is a
web interface here:  http://irc.codehaus.org/

--
Wendy