Hi!

I was wondering... What is the best way to set up Maven, Eclipse and Tomcat
to work together? I want to handle external library dependencies in Maven 2,
build a project (preferably Dynamic Web Project) for Eclipse 3.3.0 (using
something like mvn eclipse:eclipse) and then using Tomcat server 5.5 which
can be run from Eclipse, serving web pages that are updated as soon as I
build my Eclipse project. localhost will do fine as host name, we will
probably deploy a WAR file when we reach production.

Tomcat works fine with Dynamic Web projects in Eclipse, but I can't get
Maven to generate Dynamic Web Projects for Eclipse, only regular Java
projects. Is there a way to make Maven do this, or alternatively, can I
generate servlets for web pages from a regular Java project in Eclipse
without having to go the long way through WAR deployment?