That just sounds more complicated than it needs to be. Calling Maven
just so it will call Ant for me is too indirect when I can just call
Ant directly, right? What's the advantage when it works fine with "ant
<target>" and I have no interest in utilizing the Maven lifecycle for
this particular Ant target/call?

Wayne