I have a project setup that includes xml schemas from 3rd parties that I want
to create jar files for using XMLBeans.  This works fine.

The xmlbeans plugin generates:

generated-sources
generated-classes

I would also like to include test cases in the project to verify that the
sample xml files in fact are validated and parsed properly.

Unfortunately, mvn is failing to compile the test cases since it can't find
the generated classes from the xmlbeans plugin.

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can use the resulting classes from
the xmlbeans plugin in my test cases.  And also, how if possible to include
the generated-sources and generated-classes on the classpath so that mvn
eclipse:eclipse includes them in an eclipse project?

Thanks.

Brian