The error message you get is coming from the stat-scm plugin - not the changelog plugin.

Andre Salvati wrote:
Hi Dennis,

My project has this structure:

Empire
*   GenericXXX
*       pom.xml*  *    EJBModule1
   EJBModule2
   WarModule1
   EARModule1
   pom.xml

before I change Generic's module name it had the same structure:

Empire
*    Genericxxx
*       pom.xml*
*    EJBModule1
   EJBModule2
   WarModule1
   EARModule1
   pom.xml

*Empire's pom file:*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <groupId>com.buscape</groupId>
   <artifactId>Empire</artifactId>
   <packaging>pom</packaging>
   <version>0.0.1</version>
   <name>Empire</name>
   <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
   <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <version>2.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
               <configuration>
                   <forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
                   <argLine>-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8</argLine>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-help-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>2.0.1</version>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <source>1.5</source>
                   <target>1.5</target>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                   <ejbVersion>3.0</ejbVersion>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>
   <repositories>
       <repository>
           <id>my-internal-site</id>
           <url>http://ccnet02/RepositorioMaven</url>
       </repository>
   </repositories>
   <pluginRepositories>
       <pluginRepository>
           <id>apache.org</id>
           <name>Maven Plugin Snapshots</name>
           <url>
               http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
           </url>
           <releases>
               <enabled>false</enabled>
           </releases>
           <snapshots>
               <enabled>true</enabled>
           </snapshots>
       </pluginRepository>
       <pluginRepository>
           <id>stat-scm-sourceforge</id>
           <url>http://stat-scm.sourceforge.net/maven2</url>
       </pluginRepository>
   </pluginRepositories>
   <reporting>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <groupId>net.sf</groupId>
               <artifactId>stat-scm</artifactId>
               <version>1.0.0</version>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
           </plugin>
*            <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
               <reportSets>
                   <reportSet>
                       <id>dual-report</id>
                       <configuration>
                           <type>range</type>
                           <range>30</range>
                       </configuration>
                       <reports>
                           <report>changelog</report>
                           <report>file-activity</report>
                           <report>dev-activity</report>
                       </reports>
                   </reportSet>
               </reportSets>
           </plugin>
*            <plugin>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                   <linkXref>true</linkXref>
                   <sourceEncoding>utf-8</sourceEncoding>
                   <minimumTokens>100</minimumTokens>
                   <targetJdk>1.5</targetJdk>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </reporting>

   <dependencies>
   </dependencies>

   <modules>
       <module>xxxxEAR</module>
       <module>xxxxEJB</module>
       <module>yyyyEJB</module>
       <module>zzz</module>
       <module>WebService</module>
       <module>zzzEJB</module>
       <module>xxxxxxxxEAR</module>
   </modules>
   <scm>
       <connection>
           scm:svn:http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/svn/empire/trunk/empire
       </connection>
       <developerConnection>
           scm:svn:http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/svn/empire/trunk/empire
       </developerConnection>
   </scm>
   <developers>
       <developer>
           <id>claudior</id>
           <name>Claudio Ranieri</name>
           <email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email>
       </developer>
       <developer>
           <id>andresalvati</id>
           <name>Andre Salvati</name>
           <email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email>
       </developer>
   </developers>
   <ciManagement>
       <system>continuum</system>
       <url>http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx/continuum</url>
       <notifiers>
           <notifier>
               <type>mail</type>
               <configuration>
                   <address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
                   <address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
               </configuration>
           </notifier>
       </notifiers>
   </ciManagement>
</project>

*GenericXXX's pom file:
*
<?xml version="1.0"?><project>
 <parent>
   <artifactId>Empire</artifactId>
   <groupId>com.buscape</groupId>
   <version>0.0.1</version>
 </parent>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>com.buscape</groupId>
 <artifactId>GenericoESB</artifactId>
 <name>GenericoESB</name>
 <version>0.0.1</version>
 <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
 <dependencies>
   <!-- Dependecias para envio de email-->
   <dependency>
     <groupId>activation</groupId>
     <artifactId>activation</artifactId>
     <version>4.2.1</version>
     <scope>provided</scope>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>mail</groupId>
     <artifactId>mail</artifactId>
     <version>4.2.1</version>
     <scope>provided</scope>
   </dependency>
 </dependencies>
</project>*
*
Thanks by now.

Dennis Lundberg escreveu:
I'm afraid I donät understand your project hierarchy. Can you try to present a directory tree showing it? Also pom snippets of the relevant plugin configurations (site and changelog) would help.

Andre Salvati wrote:
Hi,

I've tried to generate reports with maven-changelog-plugin 2.1 and got an issue.

The problem is that I have two modules with "same" name in subversion repository because I've renamed project Genericxxx to GenericXXX.

At Windows environment:

When I run "mvn site" , it works fine, but it replaces some Genericxxx files by GenericXXX. (Windows is not case sensitive)

At Linux environment:

When I run "mvn site", it works in part because it generates all files without substitution (Linux is case sensitive) but I get this error:

[INFO] Generate "About" report.
[INFO] Generate "Project Summary" report.
[INFO] Generate "Source Repository" report.
[INFO] Generate "Project Team" report.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Files 'statscm/dir_GenericoEsb_src_main_java_com.xml' clashes with existing '/usr/local/continuum-1.0.3/apps/continuum/work/1/target/generated-site/xdoc/statscm/dir_GenericoESB_src_main_java_com.xml'

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Dennis Lundberg