On 9/26/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (There *is* a doc standard that they have to pass prior to being
> promoted from the sandbox and released.  Does it need to be changed?)

YES.

Right now the docs tend to look 100% autogenerated and be 0% useful.
It's tough to find the useful material in all the autogenerated and
unnecessary fluff.  Just a description of all the options (e.g.
reference documentation) and an example is all I'm asking for.

Some boilerplate in there in how to set up plugins (in general) would
also be nice.

On 9/26/07, Rodrigo Madera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Make the Better Builds book available directly through the Maven site
WITHOUT registration.

That'd be nice.  Even before hearing back from the respective authors,
HOW ABOUT LINKING TO THEM???? I don't mind registering.  I mind
finding out about the book randomly from the mailing list or google.

--
H. Lally Singh
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science