Hi all,

I am hosting my project sources and binaries with some external provider. He cannot set up an SSL certificate for my domain name... Meanwhile, the only alternative is accept those SSL warnings about domain name mismatch. I am getting them in my browser and also in my SVN client. Now I am trying to set up Maven to build and deploy my project to this provider. The problem is that I am getting these messages from Maven:

<snip>
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot org.wirexn.build.extensions:wirexn- build-extensions:1.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: s
[EMAIL PROTECTED] due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' will be blacklisted
</snip>

...and the artifacts cannot be resolved (of course).

I tried to see if this is a JRE specific problem. Downloaded a Java-based WebDAV client (DAVExplorer), and it fails to connect with this error message:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Name in certificate "his.domain.name" does not match host name "my.domain.name"

Anyone knows about a hidden switch/option/configuration file to make the JRE accept the SSL connection even if the host name doesn't match to that on the certificate?

Please help,
Adrian.