Hi,

I want to use the UML-editor in Netbeans 6.0RC2 to model my application. I
use the Mevenide-plugin, and have created my Java-project according to the
Maven2 directory structure.

My question is then, where should the UML-model files be placed in the
Maven2 Structure ? Under src/main/uml for instance ?

Anyone having used the UML-editor in Netbeans together with a Maven2 project
??

And just for the record: I am talking about "real" UML-modelling, as part of
Roundtrip Engineering, not the generation of UML-diagrams as part of the
Javadoc, just so that is clear :-)

Looking forward to here some ecxperiences :-)

Kind regards
Arne