Oops, this is a little late, catching up on my email.

Figured you might like to know that I saw this feature in the HeadsUp! (http://headsupdevelopment.com) notification system,
not sure that there are any free betas yet though...

Andy

On 5 Jan 2008, at 16:47, Guillaume Lederrey wrote:

Have a look at the maven-changes-plugin
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/). Coupled with
the maven-release-plugin, you should be able to send an email every
time there is a release ...