Hi all,

Thanks for the input. I've browsed the net, and checked the supplied links
too, and I think my conclusion on this issue is that this is an area still
not very well covered in Maven2. I think I'll have a look at the Doxia
plugin, to try to keep as Maven2 standardized as possible for now. I see
that DocBook now is supported (both parser and sink) with the Doxia plugin,
so I might try this first.

Anyway, thank you all for the inputs!

Arne