On Mar 4, 2008, at 6:13 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Arash Bizhan zadeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is 6 Tomcat 5.5 sandboxes, all of them running on RHE 6. There is a load balancer in front of them and we need to release every app on all of
them. I am looking for the best practices to manage the releases.

This is more deployment (and configuration management) than "release".

Take a look at Lokahi, currently in the ASF Incubator:
http://incubator.apache.org/lokahi/

You can also check http://www.smartfrog.org/

-Vincent