Wait that doesnt look right, sorry. Try:

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>jboss</id>
      <name>JBoss Repository</name>
      <url>http://repository.jboss.org/maven2</url>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>jboss-snapshots</id>
      <name>JBoss Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

Manos Batsis wrote:

Hey Neo. Cool Name. Maybe

<repositories>
      <repository>
         <id>repository.jboss.org</id>
         <name>JBoss Repository</name>
         <url>http://repository.jboss.org/maven2</url>
      </repository>
      <repository>
         <snapshots />
         <id>snapshots.jboss.org</id>
         <name>JBoss Snapshot Repository</name>
         <url>http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2</url>
      </repository>
   </repositories>

should do the trick. I dont think the one you are using is correct and even if it is, snapshots usually have their own repo.

hth,

Manos

neo anderson wrote:
Previously I successfully build ejb3 example with jboss version 4.2.2 by
specifying jboss library in the 'systempath'. Now I want to make use of the
maven (jboss) repository. So I change to use the dependency section of
pom.xml, modifying repository and dependency section; it is as follow:

        <repositories>
                <repository>
                        <id>jboss-maven2</id>
                        <url>http://repository.jboss.com</url>
                </repository>
        </repositories>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>jboss</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jboss-persistence-api</artifactId>
                        <version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>jboss</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jboss-ejb-api</artifactId>
                        <version>4.2.0.GA</version>
                </dependency>

But maven returns message like

Missing:
1) jboss:jboss-persistence-api:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

I am able to to see the jar file located in the
http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/jboss-persistence-api/ (The dependency for
jboss-ejb-api works fine.) How to solve this error without downing/
installing the jar manually?

Thanks for help,