Solved by using maven-assembly-plugin, many thanks.

Le 29-avr.-08 à 16:25, Wayne Fay a écrit :

Generally, people use the assembly plugin for things of this nature.

Wayne

On 4/29/08, Arnaud Vandyck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to the list but I already read some documentation and the list archive (2008) and did not find an answer to my problem. Maybe I don't know
where to search and I'm sorry about that!

It's a multi-project question ;-)

We are working on an OSGi project. I saw the maven-bundle-plugin from the Felix project and we are transforming our dependencies with it. We deploy
them on a private repo.

We have a structure like this:

MainProject
+--> pom.xml
+--> src/site/...

+--> core
|      +--> pom.xml
|      +--> src/main/java/...

+--> log4j-osgi-fragment
|      +--> src/main/resources/log4j.properties

\--> anotherbundle
       +--> pom.xml
       +--> src/main/java/...

What we'd like is: when you "mvn package", you have something like this:

MainProject
+--> ...

\--> target
       +--> equinoxe-X.Y.Z.jar (launcher)
       +--> configurations
       |      +--> config.ini

       +--> features
       |      +--> core-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
       |      +--> anotherbundle-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

       \--> plugins
              +--> log4j-osgi-1.2.13.jar

Is there a plugin that can do that or do we have to consider writing our own
plugin?

Many thanks for your time and attention.

PS: maven is really cool to use! :-D

--
Arnaud Vandyck
[EMAIL PROTECTED]