Is there an official answer for Marat's question? Can site plugin be configured to deploy file by file instead of zip/unzip? Thanks.

http://sourceforge.net/community/forum/topic.php?id=3518&page&replies=1

Regards
-Jiaqi Guo

SourceForge

Marat Radchenko wrote:
After last changes in sf.net infrastructure there are three ways of
uploading stuff to web area:

1) sftp
2) scp
3) rsync over ssh

I've tried two first options and they both failed. Maven uploads zip
file (wagonXXXX.zip) and then tries to unzip it. However unzip
commandis not available.
As far as I understand, Maven doesn't support site deployment via rsync.

Am I doing something wrong or it is a real bug? Any existing workarounds?