>> What does the "Final Memory" detail represent when Maven finishes? I can't
>> find any documentation on what the two numbers mean.
>>
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M

I'm not certain, but I'd expect the first number to be "amount of
memory currently consumed when this INFO log was generated" and the
second to be "the largest amount of memory consumed during the build."
Or something along those lines. I've never paid a lot of attention to
it, to be honest.

You could probably grep the Maven source and find it pretty quickly,
if you cared enough. (If someone does that and finds out the answer,
please post it.)

Wayne