Yes, I posted that I needed to create individual jar files for each class in
my posting for help so my question is , How do I create individual jar files
for each class?  If you have any ideas, and have an example, please let me
know.

In my original posting I ask for help with creating individual jar modules
for each .java file so what I am looking for is a way to create individual
jar modules for each .java file so if you have any ideas on how to create an
individual jar module for each .java file it would be appreciated because so
far I have not found a way to create an individual jar module for each .java
file when all .java files are in the same directory so if you have any
ideas, please let me know.  I  suppose that I need to create an individual
jar module for each .java file, what do you think?

Also in my original posting, I do not believe I stated the need to group
them together.  I need the separate unless I am mistaken.

thanks