I have an application that I have been able to install successfully in the
past until I upgraded its pom and added the following dependencies:

<dependency>
      <groupId>SAP</groupId>
      <artifactId>LOG</artifactId>
          <version>7.0</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

        <dependency>
      <groupId>SAP</groupId>
      <artifactId>EXCEPTION</artifactId>
          <version>7.0</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

        <dependency>
      <groupId>SAP</groupId>
      <artifactId>SAPCLIENT</artifactId>
          <version>7.0</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

        <dependency>
      <groupId>SAP</groupId>
      <artifactId>JMS</artifactId>
          <version>1.1</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

I use artifactory so I uploaded all the listed dependencies jar files to my
artifactory repository.

I verified that my settings.xml file have the right configuration on the url
for artifactory as well.

After I do a mvn install -Pacp command I get the following error message:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) SAP:LOG:jar:7.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=LOG -Dversion=7.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=LOG -Dversion=7.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.octanner.batchapplications:pdr:jar:8.12
        2) SAP:LOG:jar:7.0

2) SAP:EXCEPTION:jar:7.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=EXCEPTION
-Dversion=7.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=EXCEPTION
-Dversion=7.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.octanner.batchapplications:pdr:jar:8.12
        2) SAP:EXCEPTION:jar:7.0

3) SAP:SAPCLIENT:jar:7.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=SAPCLIENT
-Dversion=7.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=SAPCLIENT
-Dversion=7.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.octanner.batchapplications:pdr:jar:8.12
        2) SAP:SAPCLIENT:jar:7.0

4) SAP:JMS:jar:1.1

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=JMS -Dversion=1.1
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=SAP -DartifactId=JMS -Dversion=1.1
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.octanner.batchapplications:pdr:jar:8.12
        2) SAP:JMS:jar:1.1

4 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
  com.octanner.batchapplications:pdr:jar:8.12

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I don't understand why is trying to download these files from http://repo1
instead of my own repository.