Hi!

Executing one plugin with different configurations in one phase seems to be
a common problem in maven. Problems usually occur with the
maven-antrun-plugin or the exec-maven-plugin, but as we see it could also
hit other plugins as well.

I think(!) the only possibility you have is to use profiles to define the
configuration of your selenium plugin and run maven multiple times with
different profiles actived.

hth,
- martin