From: Nick Stolwijk [mailto:nick.stolw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:06 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Problems with maven-kogo-plugin

I see a Sourceforge project [1] which haven't been updated for quite a
while (2005) and a codehaus project [2], which also seems a bit dead.
(Correct me if I'm wrong)

It seems the Sourceforge project is still a maven 1 plugin and the
codehaus project didn't got any further than an alpha version.

I think you're out of luck.

[1] http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-kodo-plugin/
[2] http://mojo.codehaus.org/kodo-maven-plugin/index.html

Nick Stolwijk