Thanks. It took me a while to figure this out. At first, I tried to create a
separate <plugin> for each client. However, only the first one executed.
Then, I tried to add a new <execution> definition to the maven-jar-plugin
artifact, but kept getting errors. I finally realized that each <execution>
needed its own "id".

This created the separate jars that were needed. Now, I have to create an
assembly for each of these clients.