Hello

I recently found Mbuni and am quite excited by what it can offer me. Although I don’t have much experience in this specific area I was hoping that someone could guide me in the right direction.  What I want to do is to send a picture (MMS message) from a mobile phone and receive it on a computer.  From what I can tell Mbuni can do this although im not quite sure what I need to do to get this to work correctly.  I initially found kannel before I found Mbuni. As it stands I have installed Mbuni / kannel and the AMR encoder/decoder and have followed the information as laid out in the user guide and have made a mmsc.conf file.  Now what do I need to do next so I can receive a picture from a phone.

What do I need to enter into the phone ?

Also I do not want to make any configuration changes on the phone to accomplish sending a picture over ( as a normal user of a phone probably wouldn’t know how to do this )

Thanks

Neil