man, 06 06 2005 kl. 17:28 +0200, skrev NZ:
> I would like to know how to configure mbuni to use the detokenizer
> module.
> I think I have to add such a line in the conf. file :
> detokenizer-library = mms_detokenize.o
> but there is no mms_detokenize.o file created at the compilation.

The trick with the tokenizer library is that you create one yourself.
It's supposed to supply a mapping between an MSISDN and some sort of
token to eliminate spoofing. If you don't need/want that, just remove
the entry from your configuration and everything should work fine.

--
Søren Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>