Ok sorry because I've answered in italian because I tought I was answering by private.

Actually if you have a TIM configuration, you will not be able to download your own mms message. Infact TIM and all the others create a subnet just for their own mms messages...

If you want your mms to be downloaded, you must configure your phone to access your own network and access the mms trought your own gateway.

Ciao

Giulio wrote:
Si TIM

Hai configurato il telefonino con un operatore italiano ?

Giulio wrote:

Hi,
I send MMS (of MBUNI) to my mobile with success, but when I try to download the
MMS this failed after 47%.
I configure my mobile with WAP configuration and as Service center address:
http://IP_SERVER:port_mbuni/xxx.

How to configure my mobile for download MMS?

Thank you for your answer