Hi all!

        I am from China, so sorry for my poor English here.
        My fellows and I are now developing a mobile user oriented web
community application with PHP, and this community is mainly about sharing text
messages(through SMS), multimedia files(through MMS) uploaded by community
members.
        We have a dedicated GSM/GPRS modem(WAVECOM) and a GRPS enabled SIM
card(and I will refer the MSISDN of it as X later). I have some experience with
Kannel(handling incoming short message) and use Debian for our
development/deployment environment.
        At first, we relied on our operator(CMCC, China Mobile Communications
Corporation)'s free MMS forwarding service to receive our members' multimedia
message. That is, we first submit a email address to CMCC, then if one member
sends a multimedia message to our number X, the MMS forwarding service will
forward the multimedia message to our specified email address, and then we can
just fetch the email to get multimedia message's content.
        Unluckily, CMCC now stops its MMS forwarding service, and it seems that
the Mbuni is the only available opensource MMSC after I googled the web.
        I have read the user guide of Mbuni and also browsed the mailing list,
but is still unclear if Mbuni can forward received MMS to email like the MMS
forwarding service mentioned above, if it can, how to archieve this.
        Anyway, thanks in advance, and any help will be deeply appreciated.

        Jerry Tian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2005-11-25