Davor,

 On the 15 minutes issue, this is the default queue run interval if you do not set one (see doc). I have lowered that to 1 minute  -- a bit more realistic :)
 On the issue of no service dispatch, you need to let me have a look at the log to see if there is a problem. Are you also not seeing any traffic on  the web server for the URL you specify?

P.