Hi All,

Having started testing on a live site today... some issues with the
client's phones.  In particular with the Nokia9300.  The phone can
send to the MMSC just fine.  The problem comes in with the retreive
from the phone.

We have seen 2 types of responses by the MMSC:
1) The phone makes the post with the correct ref, and that is it.
>From the tcpdump:
==========================
POST / HTTP/1.1
Host: mms
Accept: application/vnd.oma.drm.message, */*,
application/vnd.wap.mms-message, application/vnd.wap.sic
Accept-Charset: utf-8
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
x-wap-profile: "http://nds1.nds.nokia.com/uaprof/N9300r100.xml";

[EMAIL PROTECTED]/1.1 200 OK