Hi Paul,

That fix is working great- thanks.

I am playing with a idea here:  does anyne else here know about the
http://wurfl.sourceforge.net project?  They maintain a database (of
sorts) that enables you to lookup the capabilities of a device using
the user-agent header.

Would you be open to a HTTP interface in mbuni that, if configured,
will make a HTTP (get/post) to a configured URL with the user-agent.
This external service will then a profile for the device.  Maybe this
external can make use of the WURFL database to create a response for
mbuni to use (when no wap-profile is provided).

I am able to the external service, but not the mbuni side of things.

Any comments?