Very good. I will answer ALL and any questions you have in this area, and look forward to a spiffier documentation as dividend!

Paul.

On May 16, 2006, at 08:20, kartikay malhotra wrote:

Ok Paul,

I will do it. I've worked on Open source S/W for the past year. I have never contributed anything. Its time I should do my part.

Problem is, I am struggling with Mbuni myself. So the deal is, you or anyone else would send me examples to start out on Mbuni. How to set up fake mmsc, and receive mms. How to create and decode mms etc. (requests I've made in my previous mail).

As soon as I pick up on the basics, I will try out stuff. Once I feel I have some expertise, I shall write a good documentation. If someone wants, they can improve it further and put it up along with the existing docs.

Thanks and waiting :)

KM