User provisioning is entirely outside of Mbuni. All that's required is that
for each incoming MMS Mbuni can determine the sender. This is typically done
using special HTTP headers added by your WAP GW. For billing, again we call
a configured script, which can prevent delivery as needed based on user
status (as determined by a separate database).

P.