may want to verify jar by using minaObject.getClass().getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation() and or put break point and traverse here.

and if that does not help may want to decompile the class

On 3/29/2012 8:37 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Le 3/29/12 5:10 PM, Guy Itzhaki a écrit :
Thanks for the fast reply.
This is the jar I'm using.

This is a correct jar. Its signature is the same than the one I get when I pull 2.0.2 from the project's page...

That does not help you a lot, sadly :/

The pb is that we don't have the right line number, and I can't debug the code...

Can you connect on IRC, channel #mina so that we chekc a few other things ? I'm a bit clueless here..

Appreciate your help on that.
Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:11 PM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: mina 2.0.2 - NullPointerException in AbstractPollingIoProcessor

Le 3/29/12 4:25 PM, Guy Itzhaki a écrit :
No.
I wonder if you experienced such an error before...

Emmanuel, I can debug it myself but the problem is that AbstractPollingIoProcessor is shorter than 1151 lines while in the exception trace we can see that line 1151 is the cause of the exception.
The pb is that either your JVM is giving the wrong line number (very
unlikely) or you are *not* using MINA 2.0.2.

  From the svn repository, the only revisions that contains a 1151 line
number are :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/mina/branches/2.0/mina-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/core/polling/AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java?revision=995776&view=markup

1151 ExceptionMonitor.getInstance().exceptionCaught(t);

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/mina/branches/2.0/mina-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/core/polling/AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java?revision=899977&view=markup

1151 if (newSessions.isEmpty()&&  isSelectorEmpty()) {

and they are intermediate versions between RC1 and 2.0.1...

Can you check the jars you have ?

Otherwise, I'm afraid I have even less clue about what can be your issue
than you are, as I don't have a class with 1151 lines either, and I
can't debug your code :/