Le 24/06/16 à 13:13, Simo Chiegang, Boris Arthur a écrit :
> Hi thanks for the answer.
> I understand but why the sessions didn't complete?, I want to understand in
> which case this can appears. I tried more time and sometime its works. The
> server stops really quickly. Must I call Session.close() before I dispose the
> acceptor?
A session can be closed for many reasons :
- becaus ethe application decided to shutdown it
- because the client decided to shutdown it

but there are cases where the session may remain opened for ever,
typically if teh client has pulled the plug. In this case, teh session
will be closed when teh TCP time out will occur (could be 2 h).