This is a "cross-posting" from StackOverflow
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51623723/

I want to use Mina-SSHd to "host" a folder from my/a-user's  Windows 7
workstation, and then mount it with SSHFS on a remote (ubuntu/macOS) build
machine.

The SSHFS part works ... as far as I can tell ... but ...

   1. I can't set an "execute" flag, so stuff gets messy with the remote
   host Ubuntu/macOS
   2. The workstation's files spontaneously become "read only" after I read
   them through Mina

Is there a way to intercept permissions through the
VirtualFileSystemFactory and
mark everything as +=rwx or somesuch?
I'm not planning to leave it running like this.
Doing so with chmod either silently fails or "doesn't stick" - I can't tell
which.