Currently, I'm using sshd-core and mina-core libraries to create sftp server.
I want to create a white list ip filter to restrict the connection for my
server.

I implement the method check accessable at class MyPasswordAuthenticate

    @Override
    public boolean authenticate(String username, String password,
ServerSession session)
    {
        if (isAllowAccess(session))
        {
            return checkAuthenticate(username, password, session);
        }
        else
        {
            return false;
        }
    }

However, I think this is not a good solution, I think i should check allow
access when the server start create a connection or start handle request
from client (For example at I/O Acceptor or the FilterChain) and return the
message code for access denied.

Is this impossible and how can i implement it. Or any solution to implement
whitelist IP for my server.

Thank you!

--
Sent from: