Hi!

First I want to say, I like what I have seen so far in Mina. However, there are
a few things which I currently miss. One thing is the ability to accept
incoming connections from a remote host. This can normally be seen as a server
behavior, but there are use cases for this on the client side as well. One use
case is when you are doing NETCONF call-home for example. However, there may be
other use cases as well.

Note, the feature I am aiming at will still have a client behavior and it will
have as a main purpose to act as a client and communicate with a server. Is
this possible today in Mina? If not, do you have any plans supporting this in
the future?

As far as I can see the main work in this process is done by two types. The
IoConnector for client side and the IoAcceptor for server side. At the first
view it looked very easy to just add the IoAcceptor to the SshClient class, but
at a deeper look, I realize these have fundamentally different properties.

Best Regards,
Patrik Ek