From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam
Sent: ג 17 ינואר 2006 16:07
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: How often does tree2 rebuild itself

Dear All,

I have some code which if you like I'll post here which basically
renders out any XML file via an underlying JDOM DOM object using tree2.

The problem is that every time I click on a tree element (i.e. a node)
it would appear that the entire visible tree is repocessed & thus if I
have a reasonably large XML document it has to go through lots of jdom
elements etc again & again & again.

Is the tree cached in some way such that only the children of the newly
expanded node need be processed rather than every visible node & their
children?

e.g. if I have a document which has say 10 children hung off the root,
every time I click on an element I see the same 10 root elements being
re-processed & then their children etc.

Adam