Hi,

Udo, this did not work with Jeffs application.

I had tested this yesterday an now again. If i use the mapping
  "/faces/NonFacesRequestServlet"
i got
  "/servredirect/faces/NonFacesRequestServlet/jsp/theBackingBean.jsp"
for the action attribute of the form element.

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!