Hi John,

a) check if there occurs a JavaScript error.
   Is there the JavaScript Debugger installed?
   (I've had a problem with the aktivation of the debugger must switch
   it off and on before it works)

b) Does e.g. the tobago-example-demo works on your system?

c) jsf version? tobago version?

Regards

Udo

John schrieb:
After 3 weeks of battling this, adding no-caching headers and such, we had to release our software without support for Internet Explorer on Windows 2003, Windows 2000 and Windows 2000 PRO. With Tomcat running on any of the above including XP. Our myFaces/Tobago application only works on Internet Explorer 6 & 7, running on Windows XP (regardless of where Tomcat is hosted). Clicking on anything just refreshes the page. Javascript works, but the page is not rebuilt from the server. Firefox works great on all configurations. At one point, with Internet Explorer 6 running on Windows 2003 server, the app functioned correctly if I connected as http://machineName:9090 (Internet Zone), but failed if I connected as http://localhost:9090 (Intranet zone). I had custom security settings. I could repeatedly switch back and forth with the URL (works-doesn't-works-doesn't). Now during debugging I've reset the security to default. Can't rememberr exactly what I had. But if I enable all the options, it still doesn't work. But this makes me think it's the browser settings not cache headers... I'm completely lost and could really use some help with this. Customers are turning extremely ugly. Thanks for any help, John