Grant and Wendy,
I am problem the blame for the build failure since I added the "Build Definition" which required "javax.servlet.jsp:jsp-api:jar:1.2.0". Currently I do not have access to contunuum, but the simplest solution/workaround it to remove the "-Djsf=ri" from the second "Build Definition". This definition tests Tomahawk using the RI, instead of MyFaces.

Paul Spencer

Grant Smith wrote:
Following up to dev list...

Looks like the Tomahawk maven build is failing from continuum with:

Missing:
1) javax.servlet.jsp:jsp-api:jar:1.2.0

Wendy, do you know if we have to manually install that jar on the zone, or
is something being built out of sequence ?