I only see 2 options, both standard JSF:

  1. check "manually" in the action method, use facesContext.addMessage()
  2. write your own validator

I don't know a more declarative way in the moment.

Regards,

Udo

Clemens Sietas schrieb:
Hello,

I have another question regarding the datepicker.
Can I easily ensure in JSF-coding that the
selectedVldtyEnd cannot be selected with a smaller date
than the selectedVldtyBeg?
For example with <f:validate...>

Regards,
Clemens

<tx:date id="vldtyBeg"
         value="#{controller.selectedVldtyBeg}"
         label="#{controller.keyLblValidityBegin}"
         readonly="#{controller.forEditSelected}">
  <f:convertDateTime pattern="dd.MM.yyyy"/>
</tx:date>
<tx:date id="vldtyEnd"
         value="#{controller.selectedVldtyEnd}"
         label="#{controller.keyLblValidityEnd}">