Hi Madan,

it is not possible to have mor than one defaultCommand.

Can you use a 'change' facet?

I think we need a 'enter' (and 'escape' ...) facet.

Currently the only solution is to add a command facet and
add a eventlistener to the input by javascript to invoke the command
on keyup=13 event
like this:

<tc:script>
 function initOnEnter(textId, actionId) {
   var input = Tobago.element(textId);
   if input) {
     input.actionId = actionId;
     Tobago.addEventListener(input, "keyup", "submitOnEnter(" + textId + ")");

 function submitOnEnter(textId) {
   Tobago.submitAction(Tobago.element(textId).actionId);
 }
</tc:script>

<tc:in id="in_1" ...>
 <f:facet name="command">
   <tc:command id="cmd_1" .../>
 </f:facet>
</tc:in ...>
<tc:script onload="initOnEnter('page:in_1', 'page:cmd_1')"/>

note: this was just types from memory, but i have used something like
this before.
note2: tc:script (and tc:style) did not work on ajax requests e.g.
partial rendering.
         https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-332

Hope this helps

Regards,