Hi,

any redirect in navigation rules?

Regards,
   Volker

2007/6/18, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

I got an application where I populate my managed beans in their
constructors.  When data loading fails I add a message in the FacesContext
and subsequently display it in the the page using the message tag.  This
works for one of my page/bean combinations but not for another (ie messages
are displayed on one page but not the other).  When I debug I can see the
massage beigh added to the FacesContext in both instances, but debugging the
jsp suggests that there are no messages in the faces context for the page
that fails to display messages.  Both beans are in session scope and set up
in the same manner.

All I can think of is that the context has somehow changed but no idea why
that would happen or how I could prevent it.

Any ideas why this is happening anyone?

Regards,
Jakob --- [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your
responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that
you are currently using to read this email. ]