Thanks Danny - I'm using old jar files. Working fine with 1.0.1

Krishna Annangi
--------------------

From: Danny Robinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 6:05 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Client validation configuration

Which version of Trinidad are you using, as client-validation=INLINE was only
available in 1.0.1 onwards.
On 7/27/07, Balaji Phani Krishna Annangi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to configure the client side validation [inline/disabled/alert] of
UI components. But no matter how I configured,
The client validations are always shown as alerts. I removed the
configuration-still the validations are
Shown as alerts - I'm trying to validate <tr:inputText> component in Trinidad
components demo using
message" />

Also I am getting the following console warning when I use
<client-validation>inline</client-validation>

WARNING: Element client-validation is not understood

Any help?

Thanks,
K.Annangi

--