Hi Mario,

where are your resources stored? If in the tobago resource lookup path
you can use
the org.apache.myfaces.tobago.context.ResourceManagerUtil.getProperty(
      FacesContext facesContext, String bundle, String key)  method.

eg:
ResourceManagerUtil.getProperty(facesContext, "resource", "selectError")

Regards,
    Volker