Hi tobagouser,

you can put 2 <tc:panel> in the box like this:

<tc:box>
<f:facet name="layout">
<tc:gridLayout columns="*;*"/>
</f:facet>

<tc:panel>
<f:facet name="layout">
<tc:gridLayout rows="fixed;fixed"/>
</f:facet>

<tc:in/>
<tc:in/>
<tc:in/>

</tc:panel>

<tc:panel>
<f:facet name="layout">
<tc:gridLayout rows="fixed;fixed"/>
</f:facet>

<tc:in/>
<tc:selectOneChoice/>
<tc:in/>

</tc:panel>

</tc:box>

but I'm not sure I understand what you need. If I'm wrong please send a little picture of the layout you wish.

Regards,

Udo